July 22, 2014

It's Official!

Y'all are here because I announced that I will be studying abroad in Scotland for a year!  YAY!  I am really excited to begin this journey, and I want y'all to participate in it as much as possible.

This blog will include everything from the places I will visit while abroad as well as miscellaneous study abroad tips, tricks, and stories.  To be honest, I am not exactly sure how everything is going to play out on this blog yet.  This is more of an open book where I (the author) must string together the main plot ideas with words, thoughts and feelings I do not know how to describe yet.  Please bare with me as I figure out how to make sense of this adventure one page at a time (pun intended).

I am sure there will be highs and there will be lows on this journey, but I want to keep everyone updated in my life events.  Feel free to subscribe to this blog and follow me on other social media sites!

"Life is a highway, and I want to drive it all night long" - Tom Cochrane

No comments:

Post a Comment